Welcome to ‘Enrich the Curriculum’ – the home of virtual extra-curricular activities for students
On this page, you’ll find lots of fun and interesting activities, challenges and more! Click the buttons below to view the virtual subject related activities!
We want all our pupils to get involved, express themselves and enjoy their time at Thrybergh Primary school with fond memories. We aim for our pupils to leave Thrybergh, as well-rounded individuals, who are confident and prepared for the second stage of their education. We intend to inspire ambition in all our pupils and encourage them to make a positive contribution to society.
The intention of the grids is to:
- Provide pupils with the opportunity to explore different topics
- Allow them to express their understanding, deepen their knowledge and develop and acquire skills in a way that best suits them as an individual
- Build on cultural capital
- Link with other whole school initiatives such as the Thrybergh pledge tasks.
- Incorporate lots of different activities (read, write, watch, create, research) to engage different abilities and types of learner.
- Work in tandem with PSHE themes and National or International days of recognition
- Improve understanding of current affairs and Cultural Experiences in their modern world