Administration Assistant and Receptionist
Required as soon as possible
37 hours per week
Term Time only
Salary: Band E point 18-21
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking and skilled individual to work independently in the busy school office. Based at Thrybergh Primary, we are looking for someone who will be the first point of contact in terms of administration and communication, working within a busy School reception.
You will oversee a wide range of office functions to ensure effective support for the Headteacher and school.
You will have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- the ability to be parent and visitor facing at all times
- proven experience of high quality administrative work
- motivation to achieve the very best for our children
- experience of maintaining comprehensive data management systems
We can offer:
- a warm, welcoming school environment
- an opportunity for professional development as part of a larger Trust
- highly supportive Leadership Team
Visits to the school are welcome and positively encouraged. Please contact Mrs V Clark on 01709 850732 or email@example.com
An application form and further details are available by clicking on the links above. Please return completed application forms direct to the school.
Closing date: Thursday 19 April 2018, 12 noon
Interview date: Wednesday 25 April 2018
Please note that CV’s alone will not be accepted – you must complete an official application form to be considered for the post. Feedback will only be given at interview level, not on application forms. All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
In line with our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, the appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service checks.