School vision & Values
At Thrybergh Primary School, the children are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to send all young people into an ever-changing world able and qualified to play their full part in it.
At Thrybergh Primary all children and staff follow “The Thrybergh Way” to be better learners and better citizens within our school community. This is discussed in classes and in assemblies each week.
What have you done this week to promote The Thrybergh Way?
A common set of values underpins Thrybergh Primary’s curriculum to prepare our children for life in modern Britain and the challenges of the rapidly changing world we live and work in. While preparing our children academically for the next phase, through our curriculum, we aim to raise their aspirations and develop;
- Positive attitudes
- Self confidence
We will work together to:
- Raise achievement through a commitment to high standards and expectations
- Enable every child to succeed as an independent, enthusiastic and confident learner
- Provide active, co-operative and independent learning through dynamic and high quality teaching
- Create an atmosphere where each child is valued as an individual, enabling them to develop a positive self-image, self discipline and respect for others
- Ensure equality of opportunity at all times, so that each child is given appropriate support and enrichment
- Create an inclusive learning community which challenges and enables every learner to flourish, prosper and develop aspirations for a successful future
- Provide a welcoming, secure, stimulating and enriched learning environment
- Provide an innovative, creative and integrated curriculum which inspires and motivates children to learn and which takes account of different learning styles
- Celebrate our rich diversity and work in partnership with parents, children and the wider community